Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service are subscription based SERVICE offerings that provide allocated technology infrastructure capabilities and capacity. Infrastructure Services are hosted at certified Data Center(s). IaaS provides infrastructure (servers, storage, networking, etc.) that enables customer to install, run, and control their own applications, data, and business services, while Service Provider (iBridge) monitors and maintains underlying infrastructure components. All IaaS are available 24x7x365.
Hosted Computer Service
Compute Services provide virtual computer servers configured to capacity size (number of CPUs, RAMS) required by customer. Each virtual server includes 100gbs of VMDK storage and an optional operating system (either Microsoft or Linux customers choice). Price per unit components.
Storage as a Service (STaaS)
STaaS provides customers with four different tiers of cloud data storage. Tiers range from high performance to archive storage platforms and each has a different unit (gb) cost. Storage services ensure high availability and performance to match customers’ data storage requirements.
- Tier 1 High Performance SSD Storage. Price per GB.
- Tier 2 Performance SSD Block and NAS Storage. Price per GB.
- Tier 3 Standard HDD Storage. Price per GB.
- Tier 4 Archive/Backup S3,Object, NAS Storage. Price per GB.
Hosted Network and Security Services
Service offerings include various networking and security components and services. Services include:
- Five different tiers of Palo Alto Virtual Firewalls all include required VM infrastructure as part of service. Price per Firewall.
- Provide customer with unique IP addresses for their utilization. Price per IP.
- Network Segmentation Instance Customer Network Addressing isolation and integration. Includes: routing instance, BGP, Vlans. Price per Instance.
- Server Security Carbon Black Server Protection. Price per VM Server.
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Platform as a Service are subscription based SERVICE offerings that provide enterprise software platform licenses for defined software platforms. Platform Services are hosted at certified Data Center(s).
- SQL Server Services – Provides customer with software platform license for Microsoft’s SQL Server. Two offerings: Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise or Microsoft SQL Server Standard. Price per unit components.
- WordPress Website Hosting Service – Provides customer with WordPress software platform and website hosting environment. Prices per website.
- Virtual Desktop Services – Includes virtual (VMWare) desktop license and hosted virtual desktop compute of 1 CPU and 2 GBs of RAM. Price per Desktop.
iBridge offers two key Technical Engineering Services that customer can utilize. Each Service provides expert level resources. Number of required hours will be based on effort’s statement of work scope as discussed and agreed to between customer and iBridge.
- Technical Project Management Services can be utilized by Client for various projects related to migrations, movement to hosted services, etc.
- Technical Engineering Services can be utilized by Client for various technical engineering efforts related to technical initiative. Number of required hours